YOU AND YOUR DOG WILL RECEIVE
- 6 individual lessons with a Certified Trainer
- Some commands taught are Name, Sit, Down, wait, place, loose leash,
- You and your dog will develop manners and you will build the ability to be confident with his/her behavior wherever you are!
YOU AND YOUR DOG WILL RECEIVE (1 DAY A WEEK)
- 7 Days of intensive training from certified professional trainers.
- 3 Exit Lessons at pick up where we teach you to continue the training and practicing.
- Some commands taught are Name, Sit, Down, wait, place, loose leash, and more
- You and your dog will go home with manners and you will have the ability to be confident with his/her behavior wherever you are!
K-9 Country Club
DAY OF EDUCATION & ENRICHMENT FOR YOUR DOG
- Continued Program Practice
- Socialization: sounds, people
- Evaluation and introduction to other dogs
- Obstacle Course Practice
- Confidence Building
6 LESSONS (GROUP) (AVERAGE 1 HOUR 15 MIN LONG)
- Learn and practice the fundamentals of obedience with your dog
- Socialization: Sounds, Sites, People
- This program is for dogs 4 months to 11 months old
- although some age exceptions can be made based on need
- Limited spots, sign up soon
MEET WITH A CERTIFIED TRAINER
- Identify concerns and develop a plan to resolve them
- Trainer will work with you and your dog on training techniques that will get you started on the path
Meet Your Master Trainer - Russ Norcross
Russ Norcross resides with his family in Cape May, New Jersey. Russ is an avid believer in the strong bond between dogs and their humans. Russ’ passion for the bond to training relationship, drove him to a career in dog training and ultimately to becoming the Owner and Master Trainer of Blue Line K-9 Cape May, New Jersey. Russ started training as a child, alongside his family who raised Rottweilers. He learned very early on that the bond you have with a dog is what builds the training you and your dog are capable of. This realization pushed him to develop and push past the skills needed for foundational obedience for the household pet. Russ spent 20 years in the police department, most of that time as a K9 Handler, Trainer and leader for the police department's K9 teams. His achievements in and out of the police department saw him achieve several ranks, opportunities and certifications, including the development of national certification courses and a full accreditation course curriculum through Garret County Community college in Maryland. As Russ’s career grew, he was motivated to help families develop the bonds with their dogs that he knew would give them success in more than everyday obedience. This motivation moved Russ to begin training dogs outside of the police department as he neared his retirement from his service as a police officer. Soon after Russ’s retirement he joined Michael J Soler in Blue Line K-9, Inc. and opened Blue Line K-9 Cape May, New Jersey. In this venture he is excited to help more families build solid relationships with their tail-wagging family members and help them develop solid training in avenues that are fun and enjoyable. If Russ isn’t out and about working with a client, you will find him spending time with his family and pets, helping work on and develop more trailing and tracking experiences for handlers or taking the time to learn more about canines and the dog training industry.