YOU AND YOUR DOG WILL RECEIVE
- 6 individual lessons with a Certified Trainer
- Some commands taught are Name, Sit, Down, wait, place, loose leash,
- You and your dog will develop manners and you will build the ability to be confident with his/her behavior wherever you are!
YOU AND YOUR DOG WILL RECEIVE (1 DAY A WEEK)
- 7 Days of intensive training from certified professional trainers.
- 3 Exit Lessons at pick up where we teach you to continue the training and practicing.
- Some commands taught are Name, Sit, Down, wait, place, loose leash, and more
- You and your dog will go home with manners and you will have the ability to be confident with his/her behavior wherever you are!
K-9 Country Club
DAY OF EDUCATION & ENRICHMENT FOR YOUR DOG
- Continued Program Practice
- Socialization: sounds, people
- Evaluation and introduction to other dogs
- Obstacle Course Practice
- Confidence Building
6 LESSONS (GROUP) (AVERAGE 1 HOUR 15 MIN LONG)
- Learn and practice the fundamentals of obedience with your dog
- Socialization: Sounds, Sites, People
- This program is for dogs 4 months to 11 months old
- although some age exceptions can be made based on need
- Limited spots, sign up soon
MEET WITH A CERTIFIED TRAINER
- Identify concerns and develop a plan to resolve them
- Trainer will work with you and your dog on training techniques that will get you started on the path
Meet Your Master Trainer - Amanda Billingham
Amanda Billingham lives to love dogs! She is a Massachusetts native and moved down to North Carolina in September of 2021. She was excited for a fresh start and to leave the cold snowy days behind! While establishing her passion for all things canine, into a life long career, Amanda spent 6 successful years in the dental field. In 2016, Amanda became a Certified Dog Training Instructor. She spent 3 years building on her education and sharing knowledge with pet parents through other organizations. At that point Amanda opened her business “Aunty Amanda’s Pet Care and Dog Training”. While maintaining a successful business, she continued looking for more ways to share her training with pet owners far and wide. Amanda believes that education is ever evolving. She maintains this by attending seminars, listening to podcasts and also reaching out to other trainers. It was through this search that she met Michael Soler with Blue Line K-9. Amanda says’ that she instantly knew that being a part of the Blue Line K-9 team was the perfect fit and a dream come true. A dream, established from her passion in helping dog owners form and maintain a great relationship with their dogs. Amanda owns 3 dogs herself. A border collie/ blue heeler mix, Bailey. A golden retriever, Samson. And a Carolina mutt, Lucy. When Amanda is not training with clients or working with her dogs, you can find her at the gym, watching hockey, visiting breweries, hiking and finding fun spots to eat! Amanda truly believes in the good that can come from every dog and strives to help each person or family, build on the good to get the great bond and training they are looking for.